Sunday, December 5, 2010

It's The Holiday Season

I am feeling a little bit of the holiday spirit.  While I have been busy crafting, I haven't been posting much!  I will be trying to get back into the routine of posting, especially with winter break coming up. 

This set of 10 cards is the November selection I made for this year's Christmas Card challenge.  Can you believe that I made 110 Christmas cards this year.  Since my little one is still young, I send picture cards to family and friends at the holidays.  What that means is that the ladies that I work with were absolutely thrilled to be able to pick up a few hand made boxed sets of Christmas cards.  That's right, I built my own boxes and used acetate to make the lids so you could see the cards.  I also received three custom orders for Christmas thank you cards and mother-in-law/sister-in-law gifts.  Hooray, it was fabulous!  Although, now that I am busy with holiday prep and projects, I have 30 cards to make!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Sunday!

Details - Stamps: Short & Sweet; Paper: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Jillibean Soup Heavy Cream; Ink: Early Espresso; Accessories: small oval punch, large oval punch, white taffeta ribbon, stampin' dimensionals.

No comments: