Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Butterfly Disguised as a Pansy

Perhaps, I have seen quite a few of the pansies set for release by Mark's Finest Papers.  My first thought today after seeing this card I made for the November VSN is that my butterfly looks like a pansy.  The challenge I made if for was Robbie's challenge to make a card with something you would see in the air.  Butterflies are an obvious choice!

I borrowed a Stampin' Up! sketch from quite a while ago.  And, I love how it turned out.  The texture on this one is so fun with heat embossing, dry embossing and faux suede!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details -Stamps: Natural Beauty; Paper: Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Concord Crush; Ink: Versamark, StazOn Jet Black, Concord Crush, Summer Sun; Accessories: paper snips, sponge dauber, gold ep, heat tool, square lattice ef, stampin' dimensionals, corner chomper; Techniques: embossing, faux suede, sponging.

No comments: