Saturday, January 29, 2011

A Mobile For Amy

How on earth do you photograph something like a mobile?  I wish I had access to a professional photographer to help me stage and photograph this one!

I made this mobile for a co-worker who is having a baby shower in a week and a half.  I hope she likes it!  I got this into my brain right after the Verve Diva Dare was posted, but just wasn't sure if I could pull it off!  Let me say that scor-tape is my new best friend!  The Dare is based on a theme of Baby Love. 

I started off by making my mobile units.  I stamped two of each and colored and cut them out.  Since there wasn't much to my giraffe, I decided a sweet sentiment would be nice to go with it.  You can't see it in this shot, but it say "Precious Little One".  I popped all of my animals and sentiment up off of the hearts cut out with the jotted heart die.

I did photograph all of the units so they could be seen up close!

I'm off to girl's night.  Thanks for stopping by!



Details - Stamps: To The Moon (Verve), Emery PJ (Verve), Some Bunny (Verve); Paper: Whisper White, DCWV dsp; Ink: Basic Brown, Going Gray, Pretty In Pink, Versamark; Accessories: Jotted Heart Die (Verve), WCC, blender pen, paper snips, white ep, heat tool, large oval punch, scalloped oval punch, scor-tape, thin white satin ribbon, wide white satin ribbon, needle and thread, inside embroidery hoop.

2 comments:

Marianne C said...

That is just adorable. You did a great job on this. I'm sure she will love it!

So sweet,

Marianne

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is positively fabulous! So adorable! Thanks for taking our Diva Dare!