Monday, April 11, 2011

Lesa's Gift Card Holder

I tried my hand at vintage/shabby here for a gift card holder for one of my girlfriends.  No challenges here, just love for Lesa and an attempt at something different.  I distressed most of my edges and inked them up too.  I scrunched my seam binding, spritzed it with water and scrunched it again. 

I tried some glitter glass like I have seen on Teresa Kline's blog and on Julee Tilman's blog.  I hope those ladies feel flattered by my imitation, as I really do love their gorgeous work.

I also used one of my all time favorite gift card holders.  I first saw Jennifer McGuire use it via this video.  I have included a photo of the inside, as I so often forget to do.  The gift card slips in behind the attached circle. 

Details - Stamps: Notably Ornate, Watercolor Trio; Paper: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Springtime Vintage dsp; Ink: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Creamy Caramel, Early Espresso, Versamark, Baja Breeze; Accessories: Vanilla Seam Binging, champagne glass glitter, crystal effects, paper snips, MM edge distresser, 1 3/8" circle punch, glue dots, stampin' dimensionals, Vintage flower adornments.

No comments: