Thursday, May 19, 2011

Birdie Thoughts

I'm thinking of you today!  It doesn't matter how near or how far, I'm thinking of you today!
I am having Birdie Thoughts today.  Raven thoughts.  My little girl turns 5 years old today and is having the time of her life with her aunts, cousins and grandmother in Disneyland.  Isn't that a dream come true if you are five, to spend your birthday in Disneyland? 

Her Auntie has been posting pictures all day long so I don't miss out on any of her fun.  I just wish I could pause time for her so that she could nap and then go back at it without missing any hours in the day.  She has two more days in Disneyland and I have two more days of....VSN!  That's right folks, it starts tomorrow.  Be sure to pop on by and play a while!
I made this card for a Stamp 2 Spend challenge where Kelly asked us to make a monochromatic card with a touch of gold.  I used a little gold on my birds chest and for the cording from which it's perch is suspended.

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Warm and Fuzzy (GKD); Paper: Whisper White, Green Galore, Gable Green; Ink: Basic Black; Accessories: Nestabilities, Seeing Spots ef, Swiss Dots ef, paper snips, gold cord, paper piercing tool, SU rub-ons, stampin' dimensionals, WCC, blender pen.

No comments: