Saturday, May 21, 2011

Happy Saturday, Happy VSN!

We have rain forecast for on and off all day!  That makes it a fabulous day to craft, in my opinion.  And lucky for us...we have a full day of VSN in which to do that.  So set up that crock pot and set sail with VSN for our Pirate Party!

This is my card from the first Friday night challenge, hostessed by Beate.  She offered a challenge called Blue Waters and suggested a color challenge (light green, aqua and kraft).  I threw in some white for good measure. 

You see, we have had so much rain that I could probably surf in my pasture.  Okay, you got me, that's a bit of an exaggeration.  But trust me, we have had lots of rain!

I hope to see you over at VSN! Have a great day!

Details:  Stamps: Extreme Surfboard; Paper: Kraft, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White; Ink: Bermuda Bay, Peppermint, Versamark; Accessories: White ep, heat tool, stampin' sponge, white acrylic paint, needle & thread, Chit Chat rub-ons.

No comments: