Saturday, May 28, 2011

You Rock!

This is a little number I made for this past VSN.  It was for Michelle's challenge called A Pirate Wench I Be.  She challenged crafter's to make a tough but girly card.  In my mind I went rocker chick.  I thought a pink guitar would be girly enough.  Then I tried to make it a bit more masculine with some clear embossed designs in black. 

I also used a Sweet Sunday Sketch to get me going on this card, since you only have 45 minutes to get the job done.  This was a really fun sketch to use and I cut my card down from the regular A2 size to achieve the long card look. 

This was also for a Ways To Use It challenge called Fine Tune.  This challenge was about music, so my guitar and music embossed on the bottom of the card work for this one!

Sorry for the prolonged absence!  VSN really took it out of me, in combination with the school year winding down and children at school ramping up!

Take care and have a fabulous first day of your long weekend!

Details - Stamps: Live Life Loud (GKD); Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Pink Passion; Ink: Basic Black, Pink Passion, Versamark; Accessories: Nestabilities, clear ep, heat tool, scallop edge punch, Kaisercraft hot pink rhinestones, corner chomper, stampin' dimensionals.

No comments: