Tuesday, June 21, 2011

More Bunny Love and One More Day

One more day of school left and all I can say is "yahoo"!  I cannot wait for 12:40 p.m. on Wednesday.  I'm seriously very excited about my summer off and more time with my daughter.  It's been unusually quiet at school these last few days and I am hoping nothing big is around the bend.  But you didn't come for the school report, you wanted to see another altered bunny!  I morphed Emery and Somebunny again and this time backed him/her with the Verve Jotted Die heart.  It was looking a little plain, so I took my white gel pen and drew a border inside the heart.  Fun stuff!  I have a couple more bunny themed items to make.  Perhaps I can get to it tonight after my daughter heads for bed.  I heard that there may be some band practice tonight and that is always a good night for crafting.
Thanks for stopping by!
Details: Stamps: Somebunny (Verve), Emery PJ (Verve), sentiment (Rubber Stampede), Itty Bitty Backgrounds, Baroque Motifs; Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Cottage Wall dsp; Ink: Basic Black, Orchid Opulence, Rich Razzleberry; Accessories: Jotted Heart die (Verve), white organza ribbon, MAMBI rhinestones, TE tiny twinkles, quickie glue pen, stampin' sponge, two step owl xl punch, white gel pen, stampin' dimensionals, scor-tape.

No comments: