Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Simple Heart

I hardly ever do this, but I combined about three different companies on this one simple card.  My sentiment is PTI, the damask stamping on the heart is Stampin' Up! and the heart die is from Verve.  I'm such a matchy-matchy girl that this blows me away.  My only reason for doing this is that I was tired and wanted to get my card done quick! 
I pulled this color combination off of the Stampin' Up! Color Coach and I totally love it!  Just in case you were wondering that is Pink Pirouette, Cherry Cobbler and the pearls match Wisteria Wonder fairly well.  I used some decorative scissors too!  Yay me!

I'm tired now as my girl wore me out with all of her activities and sassiness today!  I may venture up to my craft room for just a bit, but then again my bed may win out!  Thanks for stopping by.

Details - Stamps: Charming, A Wreath For All Seasons (PTI); Paper: Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette, vellum; Ink: Pink Pirouette, Versamark, Cherry Cobbler, Tea Stain; Accessories: Jotted Heart die (Verve), pinking edge scissors, clear ep, heat tool, M's lavender pearls, stampin' dimensionals, sponge dauber.  


No comments: