Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Dirty Again

Yep, I made this for Jeanne's Dare To Get Dirty challenge and also satisfied my July Christmas Card challenge criteria.  After I made this lovely card, I decided I could crank nine more out for a total of ten!  Woohoo!  I got the sketch from Card Patterns and its great.  I can really see myself using this one over and over again.  I used up some designer paper that had been languishing in my stash and some strips of white grosgrain that I had received in some blog candy wins!  Maybe you can see my Sakura clear star gel pen around the edge of the Label One die cut.  The subtle sparkle is so nice for so many things.  I finished things off by rounding off the two bottom corners of my card.  Today is a bright and sunny day!  I think outside chores are calling me louder than my craft room.  Have a wonderful day!

Details - Stamps: Occasional Quotes; Paper: Whisper White, Soft Suede, Christmas Cocoa dsp; Ink: Soft Suede; Accessories: Nestabilities, Sakura Clear Star gel pen, white grosgrain, ribbon, mini glue dots, stampin' dimensionals, corner rounder.


1 comment:

farmhouse-story said...

i just love this, toni!