Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Really?

I can't believe that I didn't share this already. I told you all about VSN just before it happened a couple weeks ago, right.  And I told you all to be sure and play along as I was hostessing a mini challenge.  And then I completely spaced it and never shared my challenge or my challenge card.  Good grief, you deserve a better blogger!  Oh well, better late than never.  Here is my card from my VSN mini challenge called All That Glitters.  It's a Rodeo VSN and I took a little inspiration from my sweet Rodeo Queen neighbor and her flashy get-up!  I challenged folks to use sequins on their cards and people did amazing things!  That is really one of the things that I love about VSN.  People stretch and get all kinds of crazy creative!  One of my fellow hostesses, Tami, was sponsoring the CPS sketch that week too, so I had to give her a little shout out as well. 

Thanks for happening by!  I'll see if I can't come up with something fresh for tomorrow!

Details - Stamps: Faith in Nature, French Foliage; Paper: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Taste of Textiles dp; Ink: Early Espresso; Accessories: Sequins, gold cording, Nestabilities, sponge dauber, stampin' dimensionals, glue dots.
 


2 comments:

Beate said...

Oh...that's gorgeous! I love your leaf chain!
Hugs and smiles

Cindy Haffner said...

Very PRETTY!~