Thursday, August 25, 2011

Ways To Recycle

{If you are looking for the Flourishes Birthday post, click here}

Hi all!  I'm back today with Hannah's Ways To Use It challenge.  We are going green folks, right here in the craft room!  Hannah challenged us to recycle something onto our card.  I have to admit that I started off with my Cheerios box, but that my little Sissix die just wouldn't cut all the way through the cardboard of the cereal box.  Never mind that, I'm such a collector that I had some thinner cardboard used to separate some triplicate forms from work.  That worked magically, so I crimper the whole lot of leaves and flowers and inked them up to decorate my card!  My daughter was invited for an all day play date at her former daycare provider's house.  This worked perfectly for me as I have a ton of crafty work that I would like to get done!  If you will pardon me, I'm going to get myself a tasty beverage and head up to create!  Hope your day is fabulous!

I also played along with the Crazy 4 Challenges team with a fun bingo challenge!  I just love those bingo challenges as you can do just about anything you want with so many combinations available!

Details - Stamps: Thinking of You (Flourishes), Vintage Wallpaper (Flourishes); Paper: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Bravo Burgundy; Ink: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Versafine White, Versamagic Sage;  Accessories: crimper, Birds and Blooms dies, buttons, glue dots, stampin' dimensionals, PTI linen & canvas impression plate.

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

I love your crimped flowers! Way to recycle! Beautiful use of the Flourishes background and sentiment, too.