Wednesday, September 14, 2011

CPS and AJ

That's right, this is from the current CPS sketch challenge.  I wasn't sure how it would work out for me with those half circles.  Now I quite like it.  I also wanted to play my friend Lee's color challenge at Stamp TV because it was in honor of AJ Otto.  AJ is currently battling breast cancer.  While I don't know her personally, I have long admired and been inspired by her work.
I wanted something cheerful, so I opted for the Live Life Loud set to hopefully raise AJ's spirits when she is feeling low!

Speaking of feeling low, I have got a headache that just won't quit.  I'm going to keep this brief and let my card do all the talking!

Details - Stamps:  Live Life Loud (GKD), Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Razzleberry Lemonade, Night and Day specialty dsp; Ink: Melon Mambo, Momento Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Elegant Bouquet ef, sanding block, M's rhinestones, Black sharpie, stampin' dimensionals.

No comments: