Friday, September 30, 2011

I'm Back

Yep, I'm back in the saddle again!  Boy, I had a lousy cold and felt like doing nothing.  Crafting didn't even get me going.  I missed last week's Ways To Use It challenge as I could barely get myself off the couch.  I forced myself upstairs to make this card with attached bookmark for Collette's challenge.  And, of course, one little crafty project has got me totally in the mood.  Good thing tomorrow is World Card Making Day and hubby has agreed to take our five year and entertain her for the day.  Tomorrow is an exciting day for another reason too.  You will have to stop back by tomorrow to find that out though.  In the mean time, I will give you a couple of pictures of the rest of the card.  It's pretty simple, but did turn out nicely!  Thanks for stopping by!
Front
side view

Details: Stamps: Floral Symphony (Verve); Paper: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Sweet Pea dsp; Ink: Early Espresso, Versamark;  Accessories: Corner Chomper, papersnips, Sweet Pea felt flowers, scor-tape, neutrals eyelet, crop-a-dile, Early Espresso taffeta ribbon, perforating tool.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my, I love, love these creations. I still have some of this paper and the felt thingies...so I feel a case coming on. Terrific blog and congrats on your new venture on Speedy TV! Blessings, Diane