Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Is It Real Or....

paper?  Discriminating crafters will know, but it passed for real tonight when a girlfriend came over tonight.  She has been out of the crafty loop for a while now and saw a picture of this "clutch" in my SplitCoast gallery.  I just happened to have it in my craft room and so I brought it down for her to get a good view.  I used a couple of magnets to secure my button and it turned out great! 

I made this during the last VSN for Jean's challenge called Rodeo Champs!  She challenged crafter's to make a designer card or project.  I went to the Scor-pal project listings and came up with this clutch :) It's a cross between this purse and the purse featured on top here.


I hope you had a fabulous Tuesday and I will see you all later!

Details - Paper: Neutrals Patterns Stack dsp; Ink: Basic Black; Accessories: scor-pal, scor-tape, black velvet ribbon, holographic Christmas trim, eyelets and silver cording (attaching the clutch strap), random button, stampin' dimensionals. 

2 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

this is amazing, toni! looks so real:)

Anonymous said...

Oh I love this design! Got to try it some time! Awsome!