Friday, September 9, 2011

Late Friday

It's late Friday and I am a sleepy girl!  However, I thought I would take the time to share a card that I made last night.  A co-worker called and asked me to bring some wedding cards in to work for her to choose from.  Long story, short:  I did not have very many wedding cards in my stash.  So what did I do?  I made one.  It was a good thing that I did because she picked this one.  And...another co-worker approached me at work, wondering if I had my cards with me as she needed a wedding card for this evening.  Weird, but it worked out for me.
I used a My Favorite Things sketch for this card and also included the Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge for this week too.  This week is all about bling.  Thanks for stopping by!  I'll see if I can come up with something fresh for tomorrow too!

Details - Stamps: Occasional Quotes; Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, MM Wedding dp; Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Nestabilties, white organza ribbon, M's rhinestones, stampin' dimensionals, glue dot, scor-tape.



No comments: