Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Smaller Than Your Average Bread Box

Scor-pal is hosting a September Designer Challenge to make a box, any kind of box.  I browsed some tutorials and came up with this bread box.  I made a mini loaf of Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread to go inside it.  I followed the tutorial and it was fairly uncomplicated.  Next time, I would take my time a bit more with the edges of the flaps.  I'm not sure I like the pinked edges as well as I would something else, say scalloped edges.  We'll see next time!
To embellish my bread and box a bit more, I used the same patterned paper and colors to create a belly band and label for it. 
Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Vintage Labels; Paper:  Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, SU dsp; Ink Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip; Accessories:  Decorative scissors, circle punches, scor-tape, stampin' dimensionals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the pinked edges, cute! And I like the belly band:) Simple but elegant!