Monday, October 31, 2011

Free For All Monday

It's a free for all Monday with the Friends of Speedy TV.  I have been wanting to start on some Christmas cards and also wanted to showcase some of the stamp sets that are on sale during the inventory sale at Mark's Finest Papers.  Get them while you can folks!!!  For my card, I borrowed this week's Fall To Layout from the clean and simple stamping blog.  It worked perfect for me to hang my ornament and highlight that fabulous font.  I'm still working in this years Hope You Can Cling To challenges.  I'm hoping that I get more done this year than last year, as it looks like I am not going to be able to finish.  This HYCCT challenge is hostessed by Wanda and is called Hang In There.  My hanging element is of course the gorgeous ornament that I have colored with some Copic markers.  I have been practicing in hopes of getting better with my markers.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Details  - Stamps:  Seasonal Poinsettia (MFP); Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Pretty in Pink; Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive; Accessories:  Snowburst ef, paper snips, stampin' dimensionals, Copic markers, silver cording.

No comments: