Thursday, October 13, 2011

Ways To Use Pink

Hello folks!  It's my Thursday to host the Ways To Use It challenge on Splitcoaststampers and I have chosen "pink" as our theme.  It's a most obvious choice, yet I had to do it!  I really adore this Memory Box paper and wanted to use a couple of pieces of it.  I worked in a Viva La Verve sketch and Teresa's Hope You Can Cling To challenge to include at least one heart on your card. 
I hope you will find a little bit of time to play along with me this week and help turn the Splitcoaststampers gallery pink!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Blue Skies (Verve); Paper: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Pink Pirouette, MB Gossamer; Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso; Accessories: Jotted Heart die (Verve), Nestabilities, 1/8" early espresso taffeta ribbon, white button, stampin' dimensionals, glue dots.

No comments: