Monday, November 21, 2011

Monday Thanks

It's Monday again and that means another Friends of Speedy TV challenge.  Today we are making Thanksgiving cards.  I struggled with this one a bit and I don't usually make Thanksgiving cards.  Once I got my mind wrapped around a thank you card, it was all go.  I had a fabulous sketch by Lisa Arana on my stand.  (I use my music stand from school when I played an instrument to hold sketch and various lists of crafty projects I am working on).  The sketch worked quite naturally into this card that I am thoroughly pleased with.  I love the warmth and simplicity of it.

It's raining and windy here today and my hubby told me that there may be a chance of flooding over the holiday due to all the rain we have received.  I'm hoping that maybe some of that rain will wash away the remnants of snow from last week.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Details: Stamps: Autumn Glory (MFP), A Walk in the Woods (MFP); Paper:  Very Vanilla, Spice Cake dsp; Ink: Soft Suede, More Mustard, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz; Accessories: Square Lattice ef, paper snips, square punch, stampin' dimensionals, sponge dauber. 


1 comment:

Benzi said...

Toni, what a wonderful sketch and lots of texture. I see we both had the leaf on our mind this week. Your card is gorgeous.

We're expecting rain and possibly storms tomorrow. Glad it is supposed to clear before Wed. as we will be travelling all day.
Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.