Monday, November 28, 2011

A Sketchy Monday with the Friends of Speedy TV

Happy Monday to you!  Today's challenge at Speedy TV is to use your favorite sketch.  If you have read my blog for any length of time, you have seen this sketch before.  I love this sketch for many reasons!  First of all, look at all that patterned paper you can use.  Second, it has a lovely CAS look to it.  Finally, it really lets the sentiment stay in focus and isn't that why we send a card?  I would love to take the credit for this sketch, but I can't.  It comes from the fabulous Jessica Witty.  She had this sketch published in Papercrafts Go To Sketches, Volume 1.  Seriously, it is my favorite.  I think I will make a few others cards with this sketch will I am at it and replenish my stock.  Since this is a Speedy TV challenge, you will notice that my sentiment comes from the newly released Peaceful Nuthatch set.  I love the font!!

Well, back to work for this girl.  Although, I don't know for how long...I have a jury summons and a low number.  Have a great day!

Details - Stamps: Peaceful Nuthatch (MFP); Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Studio G dsp; Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black; Accessories: circle punch, linen & canvas impression plate, stampin' dimensionals.

1 comment:

Benzi said...

Oh, I agree that this is a great sketch. And, it is so colorful and cheerful. I may have to try that sketch soon. Very, very pretty!