Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tuesday Snow

Oops, I am late again in posting my Ways To Use It challenge card.  Hannah was our hostess last Thursday and she challenged us to make a winter card.  I busted out with the faux snow.  I had never made the do-it-yourself flower soft and decided it was time to try it.  It worked like magic and I am sooooooo ready to throw out my Fun Flock!  I stamped my little snowman and colored him just a bit.  I drew in my hillside and went to work on creating my faux snow.  I began rubbing two styrofoam balls together over a paper plate.  Of course I was doing this is the living room while my hubby watched television.  I got the evil eye from him and then my little helper wanted to have her turn.  After all chaos I created settled down.  I spread some tacky glue down on the hillside and the snowball and got to sprinkling and pressing my faux snow.  I just love how it turned out.  It totally looks like powder!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps:  Snow Much Fun, Christmas Greetings; Paper: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Ski Slope dsp; Ink: StazOn Timber Brown, Basic Gray, Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler, Bordering Blue; Accessories: Baja Breeze seam binding, stampin' dimensionals, styrofoam snow.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

What a cute little snowman (my current obsession) and I love how you used DIY flower soft. I will have to give that a try.