Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas with Speedy TV

Happy Monday!  It's time for another Friends of Speedy TV challenge with Mark's Finest Papers A Heinrich Company.  Today, we are making Christmas cards.   I opted to go relatively easy with my card today.  I was inspired to make this card by one of my fellow hostesses at VSN this weekend.  Michelle offered up a challenge to create a winter scene type of challenge and made a black and white sample with a pop of red!  I was hooked and new immediately what kind of Christmas card I was going to make.  Despite the few layers, this one was pretty easy to make.  I stamped and sponged one layer and embossed another. 

I'll keep this short and sweet today!  Hope you have a great day!

Details: Stamps: Country Church mini, Greetings of the Season mini; Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red; Ink: Basic Gray, Tuxedo Black; Accessories: sponge dauber, red satin ribbon, M's black rhinestones, score-tape, stampin' dimensionals. 

2 comments:

Benzi said...

Just beautiful! I love the black, red, and white combo.

Basement Stamper said...

I love this color combo for a holiday card, just beautiful!