Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday's Sentiment

It's Monday and the Friends of Speedy TV are only using sentiments today for our challenge.  No images for this week, just words.  When I began to work on my card for this challenge, I knew I would go with pretty patterned paper and then keep the rest simple.  I could gaze for hours and hours at some paper without cutting into it.  This sentiment is one that is a good reminder for me at the moment. My husband is away and I am single parenting.  I know that some parents do this on a regular basis, so they must have this one down pat.  I am not very practiced at this, so I need the reminder.  I went ahead and posted this on Facebook today as I thought some people I know might like a pretty little reminder too!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a wonderful week.

Details - Stamps: Floral Tea (Mark's Finest Papers); Paper: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Everyday Enchantment dsp; Ink: Soft Suede, Peach Parfait; Accessories: Nestabilities, corner chomper, wide Vanilla organdy, 1/8" Calypso Coral organdy, sponge dauber, Sakura clear star gel pen, stampin' dimensionals, glue dot.

2 comments:

Benzi said...

Such beautiful paper for this sentiment only challenge, Toni. I'm sure it is hard to take time for yourself when you are handling it all. Bet you'll be glad when hubby returns. I love your card.

Pat said...

Absolutely gorgeous paper. I love what you dod with the ribbon. Very cool!