Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Tropical Feeling

Yep, I've got a tropical feeling.  I watched an episode of No Reservations last night in which Anthony Bourdain visited Cambodia.  It reminded me very much of my visit several years ago to Thailand.  It makes me long to go back to SouthEast Asia.  I'm very jealous right now as my husband prepares to travel with his brother to Thailand in just two weeks.  I resurrected this card from early 2011.  I'm fairly certain that it never made my blog. 

I originally made the card for a mini VSN challenge back in April during the Pirate Party VSN.  Lori McAree hostessed the challenge and made it lots of fun! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Balmy Breeze, Windows To The World (Flourishes); Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White; Ink: River Rock, Baja Breeze, Poppy Parade, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso; Accessories: Stampin' Sponge, sponge dauber, post-its.

1 comment: