Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Well Wishes for Monday on Tuesday

Okay, so this is not actually posting on Monday, but I was pretty busy flying across the country.  So let's pretend that I did post yesterday.   As per normal, this card is for the Friends of Speedy TV challenge.  This week, challenge 14, is a get well card.  I'm a bit of a procrastinator, so I was behind in my travel prep and had to make a super quick card.  I cut my base,my mat and then my white embossed piece.  Of course, I stamped first and then embossed with a fabulous sentiment from Greetings and Salutations Stamp Set.  I followed that up my stamping and fussy cutting the single black-eyed susan from the same set.  I took a little artistic liberty and colored it pink.  I'm not really sure if there are pink black-eyed susans anywhere else but on my blog today.  

Back to this week's challenge!  Let's not forget that we are playing for a prize.  This week, the winner will receive the stamp set called You Light Up Your Life. Here is a little peek at this great set!



3 comments:

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Gorgeously sweet card :)

Benzi said...

Toni, your card is lovely and I like the 'susan' done in pink. I sometimes do flowers in colors I know they aren't supposed to be. :-)

Davi said...

VERY pretty card Toni! I like the pink susan and the embossing really shows it off ;)