Thursday, June 7, 2012

A Banner Day!

Yes, that's right!  It's a banner day with the Ways To Use It challenge.  I'm today's hostess and I would like cordially invite you to play along for fun.  I chose today's topic as it seems so relevant to crafting these days.  I am seeing banner dies everywhere I look.  I heard about a nifty trick to do with wide banner dies here

Until just recently, I made my banners the "old fashioned" way.  I cut my paper strip to the desired width and then lightly penciled in my right angle for the fishtail of the banner.  Then I grabbed my trusty square punch and popped it right out.  I usually have to finish up with a little erasing of my lines, but that's all right.

There isn't anything really exciting on my horizon today, except for viewing all the lovely creations in the Ways To Use It gallery.  That's plenty for me!  Have a wonderful Thursday!

Details - Stamps:  Cute-a-tude (MFT); Paper: Sweet Tooth White, Basic Black, BG Lemonade; Ink: Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Copic Markers, MAMBI rhinestones, black sharpie, paper snips, two way glue pen, stampin' dimensionals, Nautical Frames & Accents die.

No comments: