Sunday, June 10, 2012

Whew! I'm So Glad It's Sunday!

Sunday is my favorite day of the week!  I'm really glad that I have that to combat what a rotten time I had getting this post up.  I guess it was my turn to have blogging issues.  However, I think I just learned something!  For this card, I played along with a Flourishes Release Week Challenge.  The gist of  the challenge is to create a 10 minute card for those times when you are just about ready to head out the door to a function and realize that you have no card.  This almost feel criminal to a card maker like me.  In that spirit, I cruised through my card basket and discovered that I was shy a few birthday cards.  I opted to make this one a birthday card.  It was pretty quick! 

I stamped my sentiment and image, colored lightly with a blender pen, added some sparkle and some faux stitching and then matted it up.  Voila, a card!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope your day is amazing!

Details - Stamps: Hello Hyacinth (Flourishes), Lighthouses (Mark's Finest Papers, A Heinrich Company); Paper: Sweet Tooth White, Basic Black, Wisteria Wonder; Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Mellow Moss; Accessories: Blender pen, Sakura Clear Star gel pen, Copic Multiliner, Stampin' dimensionals.

No comments: