Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A Colorful Surprise

I'm so glad you stopped by today because I have a surprise to share.  Last week, I was invited to be a Guest Designer for the Splitcoaststampers Color Combination challenge.  I gladly accepted and will be playing along for the month of July!!  Today's colors offered by our hostess, Vicki, are White, Crumb Cake and Calypso Coral.  The color challenge also has a dessert option and this week that option is to create a one layer card.

I broke out some of my Stampin' Up! sets for this straighforward card.  I think that I normally stamp light to dark, but it didn't work so well with my craft ink in the mix.  I ended up breaking my own habit and stamped it dark to light.

Thanks for coming by!  Have a wonderful Tuesday!

Details - Stamps: Delicate Doilies, Favorite Thoughts; Paper: Crumb Cake; Ink: Versamark, Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Craft White; Accessories: clear ep, heat tool, corner chomper.

No comments: