Saturday, July 7, 2012

An Inspired Saturday

I had a bit of time to play along with the Inspiration challenge on Splitcoaststampers today.  My daughter is busy playing with her cousin and having a ball.  I whipped up this fun little card inspired by a bath bomb.  It looks like Earth to me and that made me instantly think of this stamp set.  I used a sketch from the clean and simple stamping blog to get me going straight away!  My daughter may prefer to use this card for her father's birthday tomorrow, we'll see.  Happy Saturday folks, I'm heading out to the garden after I fix lunch for the girls!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Out of the World (Unity); Paper: Naturals White, Basic Black; Ink: Tuxedo Black, Real Red; Accessories: Copic Markers, Black Sharpie, M's rhinestones, stampin' dimensionals, paper snips, corner chomper.

No comments: