Friday, August 3, 2012

Changing the Scenery

Oops!  I've left you all hanging for too long.  My good reason is that I have been stamping my heart out and not blogging.  Anyhoo, this is a card that I stamped out yesterday.  If you haven't heard, the Dare To Get Dirty challenges are all posted and they are a hoot!  This card was for Bev's Dare To Get Dirty challenge and I wish I could tell you all about, but they are for Fan Club members and we are not supposed to let the cat out of the bag about what the challenges are.  If you aren't a Fan Club member at Splitcoaststampers, you are missing out!  Join up now!!

I also used a Viva La Verve sketch on my card that I am sharing today and then my Verve stamps too!  It was a bit of a challenging sketch, but I think I pulled it off with my handmade flower.  I got all distressed around the edges because of the aged look of the papers.


I had better head out.  There are lots more Dare To Get Dirty challenges for me to do and some household chores that are knocking on the door too.  Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Small Phrases (Verve), Bloom & Grow (Verve); Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Ruby Red, Cameo Coral, Everyday Enchantment dsp; Ink: Versamark, Lucky Limeade, Kiwi Kiss, Crumb Cake; Accessories: Elegant Leaves die (Verve), Floral Circles (Verve), glue dots, corner chomper, MM Edge distresser, Everyday Enchantment brads, stampin' dimensionals, Nestabilities, paper snips. 

2 comments:

Benzi said...

Ooh, awesome flower AND card, Toni. I only got a few of the DTGD challenges finished. I would have loved to have done all of them.
I came looking for your FOSTV and will be back later. Ha(I'm up early). I'm glad I saw this...your flower is really unique..love it!!!

Anne-Elise said...

Beautiful card, Toni! Love your pink flower with the leaves!