Sunday, November 11, 2012

Favorites, An Honor

Good Sunday morning!  You know it's been a great stamping weekend when your peers select three of you five VSN cards to end up in the Favorites thread on Splitcoaststampers.  Woohoo!  I'm feeling especially honored as one of my cards made it into both the General Favorites and the CAS Favorites!  Don't hesitate to do some stamping this long weekend.  Even though the VSN challenges went live Friday night, you can play and upload until Monday10PM EST.  That's lot of time left!  This card is the first one I made Friday night for Lisa's Hot Beverage challenge.  Even though these look like teacups, you will have to imagine them filled with coffee as that's my hot beverage of choice. 
My card is a pretty simple card and I used the first CAS(E) this Sketch! blog sketch.  Wow, the sketches put out by this team have been really amazing.  So glad I found the blog.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!  I'm off to check out challenges for today and get some more crafting in before hubby returns from camping!
 
Details - Stamps: Wake Up (Paper Smooches); Paper: Sweet Tooth White; Ink: Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Scor-Pal, Copic Markers, corner chomper.
 

No comments: