Monday, December 17, 2012

Just My Style and Recipe Completer - A Mark's Finest Papers Bonus

It's time for a look at a couple of bonus sets this month at Mark's Finest Papers.  The card to the left here is  fun little holiday number with a bestie in mind.  I used the high heel from the new set called You've Got Style to make my wreath.  I embossed them in gold and then sponged and colored.  I finished the image off with some strategically placed red rhinestones.  This set comes with the fun "Hey, Girlfriend!" sentiment too.  I scored and tucked in the tails of my banner just to be different. 
This card is made with the mini set called Recipe Completer.  It's the free mini customers received when you purchase all four featured sets in the December Release.  I used Enjoy the View to showcase a couple of images from the new mini set.  I stamped my window frame on patterned paper first and then trimmed out the window panes.  I stamped a separate piece of paper with the bread and juice images and colored them.  I glued them underneath and popped them up on my card base.  I stamped my sentiment, scored diagonally and round the corners of my base. 
Thanks for coming by today.  Be sure to come back tomorrow and follow the links for a good luck at the first new December released set from Mark's Finest Papers
 
Details - Hey Girlfriend - Stamps: You've Got Style (MFP); Paper: Very Vanilla, Brushed Gold; Ink: Encore Gold, Old Olive; Accessories: Nestabilities, Copic Markers, clear ep, heat tool, sponge dauber, Scor-Pal, Kaisercraft Lippy Red Rhinestones, dimensionals adhesive.  My Kitchen - Stamps: Enjoy The View (MFP), Recipe Completer (MFP), Paper: Very Vanilla, Recollections Autumn dsp; Ink: Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Scor-Pal, corner chomper, paper snips, craft knife, Copic Markers, dimensional adhesive.

6 comments:

Janine said...

That wreath of shoes is so creative - great job and with your other card too.

Bonnie Lynn said...

Way too freakin cool!!! I never would have thought to put this in the window.

Pat said...

Very creative!!!!!

stampingbowd said...

My jaw dropped when I saw your circle card!!!!! I just want to say...how did you think of that!!!! Truly incredible "out of the box" thinking!!! Love your 2nd card too!!! What a pretty way to use the window stamp along with the Recipe Completer!

wannabcre8tive said...

Love the cards, you have done an excellent job on them. The shoe wreath was a great idea and I love the
cute window scene.

Unknown said...

Awesome cards. The shoe one is to die for.