Monday, May 6, 2013

Friends and New Jobs

Happy Monday!  For those of you counting with me, there are only 28 days of school left.  Whew!  These are the hardest in my opinion.  But you didn't come to hear about my work, you came for the card, right?  Today, I bring you the current Friends of Speedy TV challenge to make a card for someone with a new job.  When faced with the challenge, I sat at my desk to thumb through my stamps and stopped with I got to the grapes.  I just couldn't resist.  With this card and a bottle of wine, one could certainly celebrate a new job.  Just a little more insight into crafting at my house, my 6 year old read me some Shel Silverstein poems while I colored the grapes.  Yep, we were knocking out some homework at the same time!
 
Now, don't forget that Mark's Finest Papers offers a stamp set to one lucky participant.  You can't win if you don't play!  This week, the set being offered is called Spring Sayings.  Can you ever have enough sentiments, really? Check these out:
 
Thanks for coming by!  Have a lovely day!
 
Details - Stamps: No Sour Grapes (MFP), In my Den (MFP); Paper: Amuse Black, Sweet Tooth White, Black Licorice, GKD White; Ink: Tuxedo Black; Accessories: So Trendy embossing folder, Fancy Tags die, Copic & Touch Twin Markers, stampin' dimensionals, scor-tape.


4 comments:

Davi said...

Beautiful card Toni! I love the embossing with the grapes, perfect to celebrate a new job ;)

Katie said...

Great card...all the details in the grapes coloring...wow looks beautiful...

Janine said...

I nearly went for the wine bottle image from the same set for my card - I think it is an excellent idea. You must be pretty talented to make this beautiful card and "do homework"!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card and coloring! Love the embossed background too!