Monday, August 26, 2013

Friends and Metal

Welcome back!  It's Monday and the start of a new job for me.  Today is my new employee orientation and I'm very excited, to say the least.  But you didn't come to hear about my new job, you came for the next Friends of Speedy TV challenge.  This week we are all about metal!  I busted out my eyelets and used 30, count them, of those white enameled metal eyelets as a border for my daisy.  I wanted the eyelets to take center stage, so I left off the sentiment.  Now I have a sweet note card for any occasion that pops up.  My daisy is simply stamped on the kraft card stock and colored with pencils.  I adore white colored pencil on kraft.  I think it's an uber cool look. 
Now don't forget that Mark's Finest Papers offers a free stamp set to one lucky participant in this challenge.  Let's see what you can do with some metal!
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
 
Details - Stamps: Black Eyed Susans for Encouragement (MFP); Paper: Neenah Solar Crest White, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake; Ink: Rich Cocoa; Accessories: Colored Pencils, Crop-a-dile, SU Neutral Eyelets, stampin' dimensionals.

1 comment:

Ginny Maxam said...

Hi Raven!
Such a pretty Summer card!! It should be put in a frame!!
HAve a great week!!