Monday, October 14, 2013

Friends and Tags (or Banners)

It's Monday and time again for another Friends of Speedy TV challenge!  This week we are all using tags or banners.  Of course, I had to use that uber-versatile tag image from Holiday Tag.  I swear, I could use it on every project!  Here, I did some masking with an apple image from the recently released set called Fall Apples.  I left my mask over my apples and then stamped the text image from the same set over the top.  I reached for another new release, Huge Blooms, to find my thank you sentiment!  I place this all on top of a card base that I embossed with a Spellbinders shapeabilities expandable pattern.  Then I sprayed some Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz, for a subtle sparkle.  Some ribbon/twine and rounded corners finish my card!
Mark's Finest Papers offers a stamp set as a prize for one lucky participant and this week the set is Not So Ugly.  Check it out:
I hope you make time to play along with us this week!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
 
Details - Stamps: Holiday Tag (MFP), Fall Apples (MFP), Huge Blooms (MFP); Paper: Sahara Sand, Poppy Parade, Black Licorice, GKD White; Ink: Tuxedo Black, Sahara Sand, Versmark; Accessories: Fancy Lattice shapeabilities, paper snips, white baker's twine, black organdy, hole punch, corner chomper, dotted scallop ribbon border punch, white ep, heat tool, Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz, stampin dimensionals.

3 comments:

Janine said...

Apple for the teacher! Really like your layout, the embossing and that super tag.

DJ Rants said...

I absolutely love this one!! Awesome embossing, love this wonderful apple on the tag!!

Gail said...

This is super