Monday, January 13, 2014

Swans - A Mark's Finest Papers, A Heinrich Company Blog Hop

It's time to check out some more new Mark's Finest Papers sets.  This image comes from a set called Swans.  My card today is featured on the Mark's Finest Paper blog and that is where you will find the rest of the links for today's blog hop.  Just recently, I spent an entire day paper crafting with my cousin and she shared some of her papers with me.  She gave me this water paper which I cut with her fancy paper trimmer and a scalloped blade.  I sponged the scallops for a little more definition.  After I stamped my swans, I drew in and colored a little heart to emphasize my sentiment!
 
Thanks for stopping by! 
 
Details - Stamps: Swans (MFP); Paper: Neenah Solar Crest White, unknown dp; Ink: Tuxedo Black, London Fog; Accessories: Paper Trimmer with scalloped blade, sponge dauber, corner chomper, Copic Markers.

1 comment:

Janine said...

Very effective with your water border.