Monday, June 23, 2014

Friends and Buttons (06/23/14)

Good morning and happy Monday!  Today, we have a new Friends of Speedy TV challenge for you and it's all about buttons.  Since the theme was buttons, I dug around in my stash and found the In Stitches stamp set.  I used three different images from the set and then strategically place my buttons upon my measuring tape.  I used a Glaze pen on my black handles of my scissors and rounded a couple of the corners to call this clean and simple card finished.
I'll leave you with this super quick post as I got an invite late last night to go on a river rafting trip.  I leave in about 15 minutes to travel to the east side of the state and the Wenatchee River.
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
 
Details - Stamps: In Stitches (MFP); Paper: Choice Snow White (TE); Ink: Tuxedo Black, Basic Gray, More Mustard; Accessories: Buttons, mini glue dots, corner chomper, Copic Multiliner, Sakura Glaze pen.

2 comments:

Davi said...

Toni LOVE you card!! Such a perfect cas!!

Barb’s Kreations said...

So Cute and perfect for buttons.