Saturday, July 19, 2014

Ways To Use It Gone By

 
I've missed out on posting a couple of cards from June when I hosted the Ways To Use It challenge.  My challenge here was for crafters to use crayons on their card somehow.  I did one of my all time favorite techniques, emboss resist.  I used both white and yellow crayons to color my daisy and then brayered the blue ink over the top!
This challenge was all about feathers!  Feathers are pretty trendy right now. When I am the challenge hostess, I like to pick challenges that most can participate in, so I give a wide berth to interpreting my challenge.  This card was fun to create with a couple of different background stamps and some fun die cuts.
 
Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you are enjoying your weekend.
 
Details - Resisting Daisies - Stamps: All Natural (SU), Good Thinking:Renewal (Power Poppy); Paper: Pool Party, Black Licorice, glossy white, Choice Snow White (TE), Recollections Primary Pin Dot paper; Ink: Tuxedo Black, Pool Party; Accessories: white crayon, yellow crayon, stampin' dimensionals, oval punches, brayer, self-adhesive pearls, Gray Copic Marker.  A Feathered Birthday - Stamps: Linen Background, Something to Celebrate, French Foliage (SU); Paper: Crumb Cake, Groovy Guava, Choice Snow White (TE); Ink: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Early Espresso; Accessories: SU vintage brads, feather die cuts, sponge dauber, corner chomper.

No comments: