Monday, August 4, 2014

Friends and Masculine (08/04/14)

Good Monday Morning!  There is lots of crafting going on in this household!!  Today's card is for the Friends of Speedy TV challenge to create a masculine card.  I nabbed the fish from On The Fly and a tiny dragonfly from the Dragonflies set to create this scene.  I embossed in some water and then colored the whole thing with my aquapainter and ink from the lids of my ink pads!  I pulled a sentiment from Firefighter for this card as well. 
This week is also a fun week on Splitcoaststampers.  I have been playing along with many Dare To Get Dirty challenges.  A special event for Fan Club members.  It's given me a wonderful way to exercise and combine lots of my Mark's Finest Papers stamps!
 
As always, Mark's Finest Papers offers a free stamp set to one lucky participant.  This week the set that is being offered is called Halloween Selections.  You will need this set before you know it!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Details - Stamps: On The Fly (MFP), Dragonflies (MFP), Firefighter (MFP); Paper: Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Watercolor paper; Ink: Versamark, Tuxedo Black, Old Olive, Going Gray, Groovy Guava, Baja Breeze; Accessories: gold embossing powder, aquapainter, MM eyelets, gold thread, conrner chomper, Scor-tape, stampin' dimensionals.

3 comments:

Davi said...

Great Man card Toni! I really like the way you did your water with the fish!!

Janine said...

Great scene for a guy.

DJ Rants said...

Love this guy card!! Wonderful coloring technique and great use of you images!!