Saturday, September 13, 2014

Friends and Eyelets (8/25/14)

I'm catching up just a little bit more. This is a card from the last August Friends of Speedy TV challenge to use eyelets on a card.  I took this image on vacation with me and colored it up during a rainstorm in the camper.  I finished it off my stamping a sentiment across the bottom of the card and using my Spritzing Tool to create some interest on the card base.
 
Thanks for looking!
 
Details - Stamps: Roses (MFP); Paper: Snow Storm Smooth (MFP), Black Licorice (MFT); Ink: Tuxedo Black, Dusty Durango; Accessories: Corner Chomper, Spritzing Tool, Crop-a-dile, MM black eyelets.

2 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Very pretty. I love the splatter effect you obtained with the misting!

Janine said...

Lovely - like the shaping on your panel with the fine black border