Saturday, February 28, 2015

Friends and Pink and Brown

Hello friends!  It is the weekend and the perfect time to play along with the current Friends of Speedy TV challenge.  This week's challenge is to use pink and brown on your project.  At first it stumped me a little bit, so I turned to my inspiration source, Pinterest.  I found loads of ideas and my card came very quickly.  I nabbed the cherry blossom and the print for the background from Works of Art.  I took my sentiment from Calm and Wisdom.  I'm not sure where my design came from, but it certainly fits with my clean and simple style.  It needed a bit more punch after I had it all assembled, so I added some Stardust Stickles to the flower centers.

I'm off to see what others have done with this fun challenge!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Details - Stamps: Works of Art (MFP), Calm and Wisdom (MFP); Paper: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Blush Blossom; Ink: Espresso Truffle, Creamy Caramel;  Accessories: Copic Markers, Stardust Stickles, Spellbinders Circle Nestabilites, sponge dauber, stampin' dimensionals, two way glue pen.

No comments: