Monday, February 2, 2015

Friends and Romance (02/02/15)

Good Morning!  It's Monday and it's time for the next Friends of Speedy TV challenge!  With Valentine's Day fast approaching, our challenge is all about Romance.  What's more romantic than a rose and the sentiment "I love you"?  I think nothing could be more romantic.  I have topped out here for me.

For my card, I grabbed my stamp set called Roses and went to work.  I opted to use the latest Retro Sketches sketch and then stamped my sentiment across the bottom of the tag in the sketch.  To create a little upward movement in my design, I stamped the stemmed rose partially off the right hand side of my tag.  Some sequins and a burlap twine bow finish the card off for me.

Won't you play along with us?  The prize is quite enticing...a guest designer position and a shopping discount!  I love it!

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

Details - Stamps: Roses (MFP); Paper: MME Heirloom dp; Ink: Tuxedo Black, London Fog; Accessories: Copic Markers, Sequins, glue pen, May Arts burlap twine, hole punch.

5 comments:

Arielle H Gordon said...

Oh wow - I have totally been wanting to try this! Lovely job, your coloring is beautiful!

Barbie said...

Toni, your card is beautiful I love all the sweet touches.

Jane said...

Toni, I love the shabby look of your card! You added a beautifully colored rose and all the perfect embellishments. Beautiful!!!

Davi said...

Love your card Toni!! Using the news print combined with my favorites, dotted dp and the rose image make a Beautiful card!

Janine said...

Love the way you have layered the rose on the printed paper and I like the thread treatment - very pretty!