Monday, April 27, 2015

Friends No More (Insert Sad Face)

You may heard that Friends of Speedy TV challenge on MFPSpeedyTV is no longer.  It's a sad occasion for me as I have been on the team since October of 2011.  Don't be afraid, you will still be seeing my favorite MFP Stamp Shop images and new releases as well.  This "batty" card was for the last Friends of Speedy TV challenge to create a card featuring a "creature of the night".  I had to have a little fun with it!

 This card with my cow peeking through was the the Friends of Speedy TV challenge to create a Tri-Fold card.  I opted for the tri-fold called Cami's Tri-fold.  It's not a difficult as you might think.  You should give it a try!  My card is secured closed with the ribbon and adds just a touch more fun!

 Here you can see my tri-fold card open and see how I carried the caramel colored gingham from the outside to the inside of the card.  I just love this sentiment!!

This last card was from a Friends of Speedy TV challenge to create a card with spring colors.  Bright yellows and greens herald Spring for me.  You should have seen all my dandelions and now the buttercups that have spread like wildfire in my pasture!  This card I turned into a birthday card for one of my best friends.  As is customary with her, I wrote my message on a post it note so that she could use my card again!  Am I the only crafter who has friends who like this?

Thanks for stopping by!  More MFP Stamp Shop on the way, so stay tuned!

Details - Batty - Stamps: I'm Going Batty (MFP), You May Bow (MFP); Paper: Snow Storm Smooth; Ink: Tuxedo Black, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede; Accessories: Spackling Tape, Copic & Touch Twin Markers, heart shaped post it notes, Brown Copic Multiliner.  What's Moo? - Stamps: Country Charm (MFP); Paper: Black Licorice (MFT), Snow Storm Smooth (MFP), My Reflections dp (CTMH); Ink: Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Spellbinders Circle Nestabilities, Spellbinders Scalloped Circle Nestabilities, glue pen, tab punch (SU retired), 1/8" circle punch, corner chomper, Scor Pal, Scor-Tape, caramel gingham, Copic Markers. Spring Birthday - Stamps: Birds and Trees (MFP), Garden Art (MFP); Paper: Snow Storm Smooth (MFP), Creamy Caramel, Gable Green; Ink: Rich Cocoa; Accessories: Brown Copic Multiliner, Copic Markers, Tin Type Impression Plate (PTI), corner chomper.

1 comment:

Janine said...

Glad you posted these up. Sad to see FOSTV go as I enjoyed seeing your creations for these challenges.