Saturday, July 18, 2015

Scor-Pal More Than One Score, Summer Fun Edition

Hello Crafty Friends!  We are knee-deep in July and the Scor-Pal More Than One Score challenge for this month has a summer fun theme.  Katie is our featured hostess and she has a super cute ice cream stand card on the Scor-Pal blog.  It took me a little bit of thinking before I knew what I was going to do for my project.  I finally came up with something that I think you will really like.  I work for a school district and so I am off in the summer and end up doing heaps on canning!  I crafted this little berry box in which to present my homemade jams and butters.
Here you can see my little jar of jam poking out of my berry box and a swirl of red tissue.
I jazzed up the front of my box with some stamped strawberries, a banner and a delicious sentiment!
And just in case you are curious, here is a peek at the inside of my box before tissue and jam.

You have about two more weeks to submit your Scor-Pal Summer Fun project.  Let's see what you come up with.

Details - Stamps: Tart and Tangy (SU), Java Time (MFT); Paper: Real Red, Smooth White, Pebbles Fresh Goods dp; Ink: Real Red, Green Galore; Accessories: Scor-Pal, Scor-Tape, Up, Up and Away Shapeabilities dies, Copic Multiliner, stampin' dimensionals.

No comments: