Saturday, September 17, 2016

MFP Stamps Challenge 38

It's that time again.  It's Saturday and time for another MFP Stamps challenge.  This week the challenge is an inspiration challenge with a couple of photos to work from.  
I'm sure that it is abundantly clear from which photo I drew my inspiration.  I just couldn't resist when we have such a great sports themed stamp set.  I stamped, colored and fussy-cut the footballs and baseballs. Then I pieced together a couple portions of two sentiments to make my greeting here.  

Let's not forget that there are several of ways to win with the MFP Stamps challenge.  Be sure to check out the blog for rules and guidelines.  Link up your project HERE, so we can see your amazing work. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.

Details - Stamps: Tailgate Party (MFP), On The Fly (MFP), Island Life (MFP); Paper: Whisper White, DCWV The Boyhood Collection dp; Ink: Tuxedo Black, Riding Hood Red; Accessories: Copic Markers, white gel pen, paper snips, stampin' dimensionals. 

3 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card and love the fussy cut stamps
carol x

Vickie Y said...

Love it! What a fun masculine card.

Davi said...

Great card Toni, love how you layered the balls giving them great dimension! Fun how we all got different things :)