Thursday, September 1, 2016

September "More Than One Score" Challenge

Hello Crafty Friends!  It's September 1st and time for another Scor-Pal More Than One Score challenge. Our theme for this month is cards, cards and more cards.  This is another challenge that worked perfectly for me.  My daughter starts back to school next week and so I made her a box of note cards to give to her teacher.  This year and next year, her teachers are men so I will be practicing up on my masculine cards. Stay on the lookout.

Here is this month's project.  It is a flip top box with a belly band to hold cards and envelopes inside.
Now you can see it open with all the cards outside of the box and the belly band sitting in front of the flip top box. 
Be sure to check out the tutorial by this week's hostess, Lois, on the Scor-pal blog.  Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Thank You Kindly (SU); Paper: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Black Licorice, Authentique Natural dp; Ink: Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Scor-Pal, Scor-Tape, Authentique Natural stickers, Spellbinders Nestabilities, circle punch, stampin' dimensionals.

3 comments:

SewPaperPaint said...

Oh I love the papers you used here! The box is fantastic! Great design. Thanks so much for all the bloggy love lately. I will have to put a YouTube link on my sidebar so you can check out the few videos tutorials I made and get inky with me! I'm so so behind, but this has been on my to do list for too long. Mixed media can be daunting, but I take the easy approach! Loving your gorgeous CAS projects here. :) Hugs, Autumn

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

I agree with Team Clark...your papers are awesome and the entire project is wonderful! I'll take 5, please! lol

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous paper and love the distressed look a great little pressie
Carol x