Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Scor-Pal More Than One Score - March Anything Goes

Hello Crafty Friends!  It's March 1st and the Scor-Pal team is back with another challenge for you  March brings us another anything goes themed More Than One Score challenge.  By definition, it's a wide open challenge and you can use this opportunity to make whatever you are needing at this time.  Be sure to check out what the other design team members on the Scor-Pal Team have created. 
I am always pleasantly surprised at how easy some of these projects are.  I will never ever buy a wine bag again. This was just so simple and quick!  You can also personalize your wine box for your recipient or for the occasion. I guess I was feeling a little nostalgic as I created this wine box in an 80's color scheme.  I don't remember many chevron patterns from then, so there is my fresh twist!  

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your week!

Details - Stamps: Love Notes (Verve), Holiday Treats (Verve); Paper: Basic Gray(SU), Whisper White (SU), Black Licorice (MFT), Recollections Country Charm; Ink: Tuxedo Black, Smoky Slate, Pixie Pink; Accessories: Scor-Pal, Scor-Tape, paper snips, hole punch, May Arts wired chevron ribbon, SU black organdy, MM Berry embroidery floss, Tagged Rectangle Die (Verve), stampin' dimensionals.

No comments: