Thursday, March 2, 2017

Using Stripes

Oh yes!  It's Thursday and Dr. Suess Day!  I'm the challenge hostess for today on Splitcoaststampers.  Dr. Suess has created many amazing characters.  For today, I picked the Cat in the Hat and his unforgettable striped hat as inspiration.  I challenged crafters to use stripes on their project.  I chose red and white striped paper to match the Cat in the Hat.  When I made this last night, I had no idea that I would be wearing that very same hat at work today.  Too bad I couldn't turn this sentiment into a button for today.  

Oh well, there is always next year!

Details - Stamps: Beautiful You (Verve); Paper:Whisper White(SU), Black Licorice(MFT), Tempting Turquoise (SU), DCWV Bolds & Brights dp; Ink: Tuxedo Black; Accessories: Copic Markers, Spellbinders Nestabilities Circles, Scor-Tape, Wide satin ribbon, Recollections Rhinestones, stampin' dimensionals, Sakura Clear Star Gel Pen, Linen & Canvas impression plate. 

1 comment:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Those strips look absolutely fabulous
Cheers
Dr Sonia