Saturday, April 15, 2017

Friends of Flourishes, Anything Goes

Hello and Happy Saturday! This week’s Friends of Flourishes theme is an Anything Goes theme.  Of course, this kind of theme gives you the chance to make whatever you need in the moment.  I happen to need one more Easter card!  Flourishes, lc. has just released some darling Easter sets, so I went ahead and used them!
This week's Clean and Simple challenge at Splitcoaststampers is about eggs and an egg hunt.  That got me thinking and this is the card I dreamed up in my head.  I used both of the Vintage Easter and So This Is Easter sets recently released by Flourishes.  Both of these sets are available as a digital download and as a photopolymer stamp set.  
The rest of my team has created beautiful projects for your viewing pleasure.  Be sure to visit them:  Davi, GloriaKrenShirleyToni (you are here) and Vickie.  While you are visiting, you might also want to see the other stamp sets available from Flourishes, lc.  Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Vintage Easter (Flourishes, lc.), So This Is Easter (Flourishes, lc.); Ink: Tuxedo Black, Basic Gray; Paper: Whisper White, Basic Gray; Accessories: Copic Markers, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Tin Type Impression Plate, washi tape, stampin' dimensionals, Copic multiliner, gold gel pen.

3 comments:

kReN said...

Love your card combining the sets! Beautiful work!

wannabcre8tive said...

This is super cute. I love how you put the Easter eggs around your frame.

Davi said...

Very pretty CAS, I really love your eggs!!